Come Alive: An Anthology of Light

 By: Grace Sweeney

 

 
Credits: The Come Alive team.

Hey y'all! Grace here, with a super exciting announcement. You may know that I write fantasy and hope to be a published novelist someday.

Well...this past month, I had the wonderful chance to be published in an anthology, alongside several of my other wonderful writer friends!

In case you're unfamiliar with the term, an anthology is a book with several short stories in it, all written by different authors. 

It was so much fun getting to work on this project with H.K. Searls, Erin Hylands, and all the other amazing writers. As the title implies, all the stories focus on the theme of coming alive. Showing light in the darkest night, receiving healing after hurt, and having hope after death and darkness. Each piece in it is a beautiful portrayal of light and hope.

The eBook was released on October 1st, and the paperback version will be available for purchase on November 6th. Here's the link to the Amazon page, and this graphic shows everywhere else it can be purchased:

 

If you were able to purchase it on one of those sites and then support me by signing up for my email list, I would so appreciate it! *hugs*

Have a blessed week!

 

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Copyright © Where Brook and River Meet. Designed by OddThemes