Ask Us: Influence

 By Ann Weaver and Grace Sweeney

 
Credits: Ann's younger sister

 

Question: What rules do you make for yourself?

 

Ann: Well, I do make mini-goals for myself, such as “When you get this (say, a blog article written or a space cleaned up) I get to do this. (Such as chocolate!) I’ve also made a lot of “rules” into habits, which makes things like always making my bed in the morning or such a lot easier to remember when it’s ingrained in my head.

 

Grace: Well, like all rules, they are broken sometimes...but I have a couple key rules for myself that I always try to follow. The most important of those is putting Jesus first in the mornings--if I don't spend time with Him first, my entire day gets messed up. I also tell myself that I have to do my "work" (typically writing and chores) first, before watching a movie or doing something else that doesn't really need to be done.

 

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Copyright © Where Brook and River Meet. Designed by OddThemes