Ask Us: What's Your Favorite Type of Coffee? How About Tea?

By Ann Weaver.

 Photo Credits: Ann's mother.

 

Question: What’s your favorite type of coffee? How about tea?

 

Ann: Do I really have to choose only one of each?! Let’s see… I’ve been experimenting with coffee a lot recently, but I think my favorite has been the mocha frappuccino I’ve made many times. Or maybe the nutella latte I made awhile ago! Oh my, both of those were amazing. For tea, my sister makes a delicious iced London fog with cold foam, and it’s amazing! However, I also love a simple cup of hot black tea as well. So many to choose from!

 

 

Emilie: I would have to say that my favorite type of coffee beverage is a medium roast cappuccino with a gentle amount of sweetness and thick cream, or something like a lavender latte. I have many a friend and family members who greatly excel in the art of drink making, and for that it is a difficult question to answer. As for tea, I may just stick to my general answer of a piping cup of earl gray. However, my mother did recently discover vanilla chai tea bags that are amazing. What are your favorites, friend? 

 

 

 

 

 

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Copyright © Where Brook and River Meet. Designed by OddThemes