Ask Us: Self Discipline

 By Ann Weaver, Grace Sweeney, and Emilie Gruben

Credits: Ann

Question: What common food do you hate? Why?

 

Ann: Is Asparagus a common food? If so, then that! The stem section is okay, but I don’t like the top part. My opinion is that they taste different- is that true? I’m not sure! XD I am also not fond of things made with oranges, though oranges by themselves can be very good. J

 

Grace: A common food I hate… walnuts. They’re sometimes bitter and have a weird texture. And also coconut. Coconut has a super weird texture when there’s the strong coconut taste. I don’t mind the taste of coconut too much if it’s just a taste, but coupled with any sort of texture I just… can’t do it. XD

 

Emilie: I really think that hate is a strong word when talking about food. There’s so many amazing ones out there, and eating is easily one of my favorite things to do! But really the only dish of dislike that comes to mind is egg salad. Whenever my family has leftover boiled eggs after Easter or a picnic, that’s what we recycle them into. Don’t get me wrong, I love chicken salad, tuna salad, and even deviled eggs; so you would think that the very similar thing would taste amazing. But it’s really not one that I enjoy eating. I will always do my best to be polite and eat what’s served, but if you ever have a meal with me, I won’t be making egg salad ;) 

 

 

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Copyright © Where Brook and River Meet. Designed by OddThemes