Ask Us: Courage

 By Ann Weaver and Grace Sweeney.

 
Credits: Ann's younger sister

Question: What do you do when you’re bored?

 

Ann: Does “sitting around and thinking about how bored I am” count as an answer?! Other than that, I usually find some work to do, whatever that may consist of at the time, or read a book.

 

 

Grace:

 

Haha, well, it depends on the type of 'bored'... but my favorite activity is daydreaming. Especially about my characters. I've developed some of my fantasy characters enough that I can talk to them in my head--so if I'm staring off into space, not really doing anything specific, I'm probably in an argument with one of them, LOL. Or I'll imagine scenarios to put in a book, etc.

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Copyright © Where Brook and River Meet. Designed by OddThemes