Ask Us: Organization

 By Ann Weaver and Grace Sweeney

 
Credits: Ann

 

Question: What is something random that you know a lot about that most others wouldn’t?

 

 

Ann: King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella of Spain and their children and Henry VIII of England. For some reason, they fascinated me when I was younger! I also know wayyyy too much about some of my favorite books, and though I’m sure there’s other things this is all I can think of for now!

 

 

Grace: Sword fighting! And medieval fighting of all kinds, really. As a fantasy writer, swords and daggers are in pretty much every single story I write...so I know a good bit about the fighting techniques used for each type of weapon I use frequently: sword, dagger, bow, and one's own fists. :D

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Copyright © Where Brook and River Meet. Designed by OddThemes